Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

春ブレク?







On spring break I went bowling, spent hours in bookstores and bought nothing, saw a French film and another that was good but a little mediocre, ate a brat, read an extremely little amount of a big book, slept and snuggled, licked cannoli filling off my hands, and pushed my boyfriend into the snow. And now it's almost over just in time for me to work three days and have a paper to write for Monday. What a joke this is John Carroll! Reschedule this for next year, please.

In other news, voting is next week and I still have no idea what I'm going to do. I figure the decision will be made at the very moment I go to pull the lever or whatever you do nowadays. I have absolutely nothing interesting to say anymore. I blame it on this snow and it's ability to wrap a cardigan around me and force girl scout cookies in my mouth which in turn weigh me down to this bed.

3 comments:

jordan said...

gomez is a jerk.

<3

emily said...

mac was amazing. cant go wrong with 32 oz. of cheese. ridiculous. not as ridiculous as across the universe though. ew.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vampirefreaks.com/loseweightdiet]lbs lose[/url]
http://vampirefreaks.com/loseweightdiet